Here's what's in it for YOU
1. If you like children you
get to work with all ages - you choose.
3. You get to do something you enjoy and have lots of fun doing it!
4. You will make lots of new friends that will last a lifetime - just ask any Guider how her circle of true friends has grown.
5. You can do something positive for people in your own community and teach the next generation about service to others.
6. You get a chance to be part of a world wide organization.
7. You are able to get training at minimal cost that enables you to enhance your skills and give you knowledge that can be used for the rest of your life.
8. You will be able to use your Guiding skills in your home and work situations.
9. If you aren't "good" with children you can help a valuable organization with skills such as financial, administrative, personnel and others.
10. You have the chance to
spend lots of time in the great outdoors.
MOST OF ALL YOU GET TO HAVE FUN!
TRAINING/ PROGRAM / INTERNATIONAL /
CAMPING & OUTDOORS / MEMBERSHIP/ PUBLIC RELATIONS